Operating while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of over .17 is a misdemeanor, punishable by;
- Maximum 180 days in jail
- Maximum $700 fine
- Community service up to 360 hours
Licensing sanctions include;
- License suspension for at least 45 days, followed by license restrictions
- Six points on master driving record
- Mandatory ignition interlock
- Possible vehicle immobilization
Have you been arrested for Operating with a High BAC and would like to know more about the court and legal process? Read more about The Steps in an OWI Case.
ArborYpsi Law is located at 4158 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
We can represent you in Courts in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Plymouth, and throughout Metro Detroit.