Originally from Ann Arbor, I graduated from Pioneer High School and Eastern Michigan University. I attended law school at Michigan State University.
I am the Treasurer of the Washtenaw County Bar Association. I previously served as the Washtenaw County New Lawyers co-president and co-chair of the County Bar’s Criminal Law Section.
Outside of work I spend time with my wife, son, and dog.
- Eastern Michigan University
- Michigan State University Law School
- Trial College graduate, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan (CDAM), Sept ’18
- The DataMaster DMT Fraud and What to Do About It, Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys, Feb ’20
- Awesome Openings and Killer Closings, CDAM, Feb ’20
- DUI Field Sobriety Test Certification, Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys, Oct ’19
- DUI Trial Skills Workshop, MIAOWIA, Aug ’18
- Cannabis and Cars Seminar, MIAOWIA, May ’19
- Evidence Boot Camp, CDAM, March ’19
- Fall Conference, CDAM, Criminal Sexual Conduct, Nov ’19
- Fall Conference, CDAM, Cross-Examination, Nov ’18
- Spring Conference, CDAM, Forensic Science, Feb ’19
- Spring Conference, CDAM, Advanced Criminal Defense Practice, Feb ’18
- Drug Recognition Evaluator Seminar, CDAM, Sep ’19
- Washtenaw County Public Defender Education Seminars
- Cross-Cultural Lawyering, June ’19
- Motion Writing Workshop, June ’19
- Voir Dire Workshop, Oct ’19
- Medical Marijuana Conference, State Bar, Oct ’16