Call us for criminal defense help in the 14A-3 District Court of Chelsea.
Being charged with a crime is a stressful experience. Call us today and we will explain your options and the law in a straightforward manner.
Criminal Defense in Chelsea
- Jury Trial: Not guilty verdict of assault and battery
- Working to keep criminal convictions off of clients’ records
Chelsea DUI Attorney
- OWI Case Dismissed. The client was charged with DUI – 2.5 years after his arrest. We filed a motion to dismiss.
- Helped many clients secure plea deals to save driver’s license sanctions.
Chelsea Traffic Ticket Lawyer
A very active Michigan State Police Post in Brighton nearby means we get lots of calls from people who have received tickets.
Call us to see your options. We can appear in court for you. No need for you take off work and sit around waiting for the court to start.
ArborYpsi Law Guarantee
Our clients always receive same-day callbacks or return e-mails. We do not take your money and run, and then pressure you into a plea deal. We treat every case as important because it’s important to you.
Contact Us – To Speak with a Chelsea Criminal Defense Lawyer
ArborYpsi Law is located at 4158 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
Initial Consultation is free.
Learn the Law and Your Rights
- Should I Take My Case To Trial?
- What to Expect in a Domestic Assault Case
- Marijuana and Driving Under the Influence
- Jury Trial Win in Woodhaven
The 14A-3 District Court of Chelsea
The 14A-3 District Court in Chelsea handles all civil infractions and misdemeanor cases arising in Dexter, Webster, Sylvan, Scio, Northfield, Lyndon, Lima, and Chelsea. Judge Richard Conlin presides over the court. Preliminary Examinations in felony cases are held at the 14A-1 District Court service center in Ann Arbor.