Collection of Michigan Inhalant Law Articles
ArborYpsi Law has experience with many types of criminal cases. One focus of ArborYpsi Law has been on legal issues surrounding driving under the influence of inhalants, which are substances used by huffing.
We have many articles on the topic. If you or a loved one is facing a charge related to DUI by inhalants or use of inhalants, the following articles can provide lots of information on the topic.
Driving Under the Influence of Inhalants Blog Articles
- Driving Under the Influence of Inhalants
- Is It Against the Law to Drive After Huffing?
- Huffing DUIs: Operating While Intoxicated by Inhalants
- Sniffing Glue, Intoxication, and Driving Under the Influence
- Driving Under the Influence of DFE: 1,1-difluoroethane from Dust-Off
- Florida Huffing DWI Crash Case Highlights Difficulties of Huffing DWI Cases
Court Cases involving DUIs and Inhalants
- Montana Supreme Court Rules Inhalants are Drugs for DUIs
- Minnesota Supreme Court Overturns 3 OWI by Inhalants Cases
- New York: Can You Get a DUI from Huffing under New York Law?
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Upholds Murder Conviction in DUI by DFE Case
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Rules the Inhalant Chemical DFE Not a Drug for OWIs
Inhalant Articles in General
- Michigan Inhalant Use Law<
- Ann Arbor Model Glue Ordinance
- Inhalants: Use, Effects, and Dangers
- New Law Would Ban Sale of Nitrous Oxide
- Can I Get in Trouble For Sniffing Glue in Michigan?
- New Law Creates Penalties for Selling Nitrous Oxide/a>
- People v. Wood: Probable Cause, Warrantless Searches, and Whip-its
Sam Bernstein is a Criminal Attorney in Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti
ArborYpsi Law is located at 4158 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
- Michigan Drug Laws
- The Drunk Driving Statute
- What is a Drug Recognition Expert?
- What is a Schedule I Controlled Substance?
Criminal Defense Overview
At ArborYpsi Law, all we do is criminal defense. Many law firms have specialties, and many law firms will practice different areas of law in order to cast a wide net for potential clients. ArborYpsi Law only focuses on the representation of individuals charged with crimes.
We are dedicated to criminal defense. All of our energy is focused on developing our abilities as as criminal defense attorneys to best serve you. Being charged with a crime is at best an unpleasant experience and at worst a serious life-changer. Would you rather have a lawyer who dabbles in criminal defense or a lawyer who devotes his life to criminal defense.
Geographic Areas of Focus
ArborYpsi Law is based in Ann Arbor, and we are Ann Arbor Criminal Defense Attorneys. We also practice criminal defense in the 35th District Court of Plymouth and the 34th District Court in Romulus. In Plymouth, we recently achieved a resolution for a client in an animal cruelty case through a plea deal which will keep an otherwise nasty conviction off his record. In Romulus, we just pushed a domestic assault case towards jury trial and achieved a dismissal when the prosecution couldn’t back up its claims.
We do not restrict ourselves to courts in our immediate area and comfort zones. We are willing to practice in any court and try a case to any jury.